+ IMMEDIATELY AFTER PROCEDURE
Immediately after the procedure, the brow area will be cleaned and dried. Once dried, I sparingly apply a barrier cream on and around your brows. The barrier cream helps to keep the brow area dry while allowing the skin to breathe and help promote the healing process. This cream will stay on the skin for 3-4 days and will dissolve on its own. You may experience the following (normal) symptoms after the procedure: slight redness (which can last a few days), swelling, itchiness and scabbing. These symptoms can last anywhere between 24-48 hours. The colour of your brows will appear darker and will continue to darken over the next 3-5 days
+ CARING FOR YOUR BROWS
Your skin will temporarily be sensitized after the treatment. Please adhere to the following instructions. This will help avoid infection and will allow time for the skin to recover.
Always wash your hands thoroughly with an anti-bacterial soap before touching the tattooed area. Be sure to blot off any excess secretions with a clean cotton pad or gauze to avoid excessive scabbing. Keep the tattooed area clean and dry at all times. Failing to do so will result in poor retention or an infection. Repeat the following 2-3 times a day or until all of the scabs have fully fallen off.
After 4 hours after the procedure, gently blot off any excess secretions from your tattooed brow. With a clean cotton pad and sterile saline, gently dab the brow area. Be very careful not to disturb the barrier cream. You do not need to apply any moisturizer to your brows. You'll have a sufficient amount of barrier cream that will leave the skin moisturized for the next 3-4 days.
Continue to clean the tattooed area with a clean cotton pad or gauze with sterile saline 2-3 times a day. Be very careful not to scratch or pick the scabs. Let the scabs fall off naturally. After cleaning the tattooed area, be sure to pat the area dry with a new cotton pad or gauze. Never reuse the same cotton pad, gauze or cotton swab. Keep the brow area dry at all times. You may moisturize the brow area sparingly (size of a grain of rice) with grape seed oil applied with a cotton swab if needed. For oily skin tones, please skip this step as it may effect the amount of pigment retention. DO NOT USE: Vaseline, Neosporin or any petroleum based products
+ AVOID THE FOLLOWING
- DO NOT pick or scratch the scabs, flakes or dry skin. Please allow the scabs or flakes fall off naturally. Disturbing the scabs can cause premature loss of pigment or hair, cause scarring or infection
- DO NOT allow the tattooed area to be submerged in water for long periods of time. Avoid placing your face directly into the shower stream. You do not want to get the scabs soft and soggy. An infection can occur and pigment retention can be affected. If the treated area gets wet, blot it dry immediately. Swimming and saunas are not permitted
- DO NOT apply makeup on the tattooed area until the scabs have fallen off. Makeup will suffocate the skin and won't allow proper healing to occur. Makeup is hard to properly remove without applying sufficient amount pressure. This can cause poor retention or an infection.
- AVOID harsh cleansers and creams for the duration of the time where scabs are still present. Cleansers and creams can irritate the treated area and may interfere with the colour and healing process of your brows
- NO TANNING OR SUN EXPOSURE UV rays will have a dramatic effect on the colour of your brows
- NO FACIAL TREATMENTS such as facials, botox, microdermabrasions for 4 weeks after the procedure
- Should an infection occur, seek medical attention
+ FULLY HEALED
- Tattooed brows can last from 1-3 years depending on skin type, lifestyle, environment and aftercare.
- Exposure to sun or tanning beds can cause premature fading and discolouration to the colour of the pigment. For protection from the sun, wear sunscreen, a hat or sunglasses.
- Avoid using chemical exfoliants as this will cause fading
- Laser hair removal or resurfacing may cause the colour of your brows to change. Please inform your laser technician
- Please inform your technician that you are tattooed with an iron oxide pigment if an MRI needs to be done
- Brow makeup may still be required to achieve your desired look
- Oily skin tones, iron deficiency and strong immune systems may not last as long as others. Brows may not heal as crisp as those with dry skin tones. Enhancements may be needed more frequently
- Brow Enhancement (touch ups) are recommend to maintain your results
- Results will vary per client.
+ Initial Procedure
$100 Non-refundable and Non-transferable Security Deposit required for all new brow appointments.
$450 - MICROBLADING
$550 - COMBO BROWS
$550 - NANO BROWS
$550 - OMBRÉ BROWS
+ First Touch Up (4-6 weeks post procedure)
$50 Security Deposit not required. Appointments past 7 weeks after the initial procedure will be charged accordingly
+ BROW ENHANCEMENTS (TOUCH UP)
To secure an appointment, a non-refundable and non-transferable Security Deposit $25 is require. Appointment is secured once the deposit is received
- $150 - 6 Months
- $175 - 9 Months
- $200 - 1 Year
- $250 - 1.5 Years
- $300 - 2 Years
- $450 - 2.5 Years +
All rates are subject to GST + Processing Fees